We're looking for individuals or groups interested in hosting what we call an "All Things Fair" party. You may be more familiar with the term 'trunk show.' That's what this is. It involves us packing our car full and going to your location to give a brief presentation and display of our story and products for you and your invited guests. This can take place at your home, workplace, or other gathering space.
These events must be within the Indianapolis area, unless otherwise communicated based on compatible travel plans (ie just message us to see if we'll travel to your area).
If you think you'd like to schedule a party just send us a message to begin the correspondence!
Host an 'All Thing Fair' Party
But if you're still unsure, read why it's such a cool thing to do and how it's extrememly beneficial to us...
1) The Las Casas crew comes to you (whether at your house, office, etc) and displays the fairly traded products to your friends, co-workers, and/or family. OR you can come with your friends to our house (ie showroom)!
2) It's a fun and inspiring way to come together in support of fair trade. We know our artisans personally so we can share their stories, explain how the products are made, and better inform you about how your purchase is helping an underdeveloped artisan.
3) We do all we can to create a laid back, educational, non obligatory environment where people can come together and learn more about Guatemala and enjoy a one-of-a-kind shopping experience! No purchase necessary.
4) House parties consist of 30% of our goal in sales revenue. Hosting a party would be enormously helpful to our endeavors and mission in our efforts to create impact and long-standing support of the artisans in Guatemala.
5) And lastly, we can provide you with information and images for use in invitations, announcements and advertisements for your event! We want to make it as easy and stress free as possible!
*Oh....and did we mention??? The hostess will receive an automatic discount of 25%, and could potentially reach 50% as an incentive (dependent on total sales from the event).